Stickers

Botanical Garden

$3.00

Size: 2″ x 3″

Stock: AML Flexible Vinyl Stickers (Permanent)

Color: 4/0 Process

Categories: ,
Share:

Est. 1930

The Cleveland Botanical Garden was the first organization of it’s kind in an American city. Originally housed in a converted boathouse on Wade Park Lagoon, the center served as a horticultural library, offering classes and workshops for gardeners. In 1966, the Garden Center moved to University Circle, the site of the old Cleveland Zoo. The expanded and renovated building was designed by Graham Gund Architects and opened to the public in July 2003.

There are no reviews yet.

Be the first to review “Botanical Garden”